Iconobooks are available in two formats:
and paper (fine books).
The IconoBooks are:
- Sumptuous, creative portfolios available for free online (and printed as large-format fine books),
- mainly for media personalities such as professional sports people, artists, television presenters and high-profile business leaders
- who want to offer their fans a creative work – wow factor guaranteed– presenting their life, career and latest news
- in order to develop a strong and positive relationship with their admirers.
An IconoBook provides:
- a collection of at least 50 meticulously-staged photographic tableaux (IconoShoots), featuring sets, costumes and special effects;
- an easily recognisable brand name combining stylish aesthetics and quirky humour;
- simple, inventive and meaningful texts;
- constant updates reflecting the personality's latest news, changes in their life and developments in their career;
- a system for sharing across all social media platforms (page-by-page) to generate profitable traffic;
- optimised positioning in search engine results.
- Delight your followers, fans and admirers and engage their interest
- Provide official information about yourself to people searching for it (Google)
- Build your personal brand
- Keep control over your image
- Establish a digital identity (e-reputation)
IconoBooks offer a solution
to which problems?
From the subject's point of view
- Control and embellish your communication with fans and anyone looking for information about you (the term "stakeholders" instead of "fans" would be preferable if the subject is a business leader)
From the reader's point of view
- Access to a celebrity's official biography and latest news at a single, stylish and visually-appealing location
In a nutshell
An Iconobook is a Wikipedia page as styled by Tim Burton or Andy Warhol